Freeze Dried Cherries
Freeze Dried Cherries -- Great in smoothies, muffins, and fresh out of the package.
Our freeze dried cherries are one of our most flavorful fruits, bursting with a mixture of sweetness and tartness. Grown and freeze dried by USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried whole cherries (be careful of potential pits) retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your morning smoothie, waffles and pancakes, brunch additive, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried cherries are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Cherries (by careful of the potentiality of pits) are a great source of vitamin A, and full of antioxidants (including melatonin).
- Cherries improve immunity, are anti-inflammatory, good for arthritis, and whole tart cherries help with pain relief and bone health.
- Save time and money by using whole cherries in your recipes, entrees, desserts, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The taste of freeze dried cherries is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||4|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||8|
|Full Quart Jar||7|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase a large size, you won't be disappointed. I've ordered several packages of freeze dried cherries within the last month or so :) my favorite healthy snack!
Love them! Would definitely recommend.
Had a lot of flavor and I enjoyed them in my yogurt
Great product I love these cherries !!
I added a few of these cherries to my favorite herbal tea, 'Wild Berry Hibiscus'.