Dehydrated Garbanzo Beans
Do you want to save time and money preparing all your meals? These pre-cooked and then dehydrated beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes they are ready to serve!
Garbanzo Beans are a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food. If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Many people and customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their food supply, prepper supplies, and survival foods. Garbanzo Beans have a great shelf life for cooking, and can be put away as long term food storage for survival, everyday food needs, or emergency preparedness.
Garbanzo beans have so many uses! Garbanzo beans were first cultivated in North Africa and the Middle East around 5000 B.C. When introduced to Europe, the Romans named this bean arietinum, meaning ram-like - for its similarity to a ram's head with horns curling over the sides. This staple of ancient diets is still a large part of modern diets. The garbanzo's rich, nutty flavor makes this bean the most versatile of all beans. They can be found in Italian stews, Middle Eastern hummus, Indian fritters and innumerable dishes. Garbanzo flour or flakes are excellent thickeners and add richness to sauces, soups, and stews. A delicious yet unusual use of this bean is in Mexican Chickpea Cake, topped with lemon juice and plenty of powdered sugar.
- Garbanzo beans (or chickpeas) are packed with protein and fiber.
- Garbanzo beans (or chickpeas) are a good source of folate, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and B vitamins.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dehydrated garbanzo beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||7|
|Full Quart Mylar||16|
|Full Quart Jar||14|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 4 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.