PLEASE REVIEW OUR SHIPPING POLICIES
All Mother Earth Products flat rate or Qualified Free shipping orders will be sent Standard shipping. Flat rate and free shipping offers only apply the the lower 48 states. The charges for the other "U.S. Classified" addresses will be shown at checkout.
- Standard Shipping — 7 to 10 days (FedEx/USPS Partnership)
Other Shipping Options
- Priority - 3 to 5 days (FedEx)
- Express - 1 to 3 days (FedEx)
- Overnight - Overnight (FedEx)
Shopping cart allows you to choose and preview these other charge options, as you will be billed for them.
- Free for all orders $99.01 or more
- Under $99 it is a flat rate of $7.00
- The above does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. For these states, we use USPS rates only. Flat rate or Free shipping is not available.
- Free Samples- There is a nominal $5.00 charge for all samples. This $5.00 charge is assessed whether samples are selected as a single item on an order or if selected while purchasing other items. If you select multiple samples, there is a $5.00 charge for each sample selected. This charge helps us cover shipping and handling.
- Shipping charges on a multiple address order are handled on a per address basis.
- You must state if your address is a commercial address.
- Standard delivery charges apply to continental United States only. Alaska, Hawaii, Military Bases, and US Territories will receive additional charges. If shipments are improperly processed without the correct shipping charges, we will notify you. You may elect to cancel the order or pay the additional necessary fee for shipping.
- International — We do not ship international orders at this time.
We strive hard to ship most Dried Vegetables, Dehydrated Vegetables, Freeze Dried Fruits, Freeze Dried Vegetables, Textured Vegetable Protein, or any of our other Food Storage products orders within one to three business day. Large orders or orders during high demand times may take an extra 1 to 3 days to ship. Please be patient with us!
If you are using our flat rate $7 or Free shipping services, then you must use the address that the post office uses to send your mail to. This shipping is a partnership between FedEx, our principle carrier, and the US Post Office. FedEx ships the parcel from our warehouse to your hometown. Your local Post office then delivers it to you.
Please note: We ship to the address that you have provided. We cannot be responsible for any delivery errors. If it is not able to be delivered, for any reason, and is returned to us, you will need to pay the postage that the Post Office charges to returned it to us and then the postage to have it sent back out the second time.