Our Message to You
At Mother Earth Products, taking care of both the community and our employees is important to us. All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocol, work areas are cleaned properly, and we are all suited up when repackaging products. We are doing all within our power to ensure that we follow proper protocol when fulfilling your orders and filling each product.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @motherearthpro1 and Facebook and Twitter for all updates. Then show us how you use Mother Earth Products!
PLEASE REVIEW OUR SHIPPING POLICIES
All Mother Earth Products flat rate or Qualified Free shipping orders will be sent Standard shipping. Flat rate and free shipping offers only apply the the lower 48 states. The charges for the other "U.S. Classified" addresses will be shown at checkout.
**Please note that these shipping times are the best estimates we have based on the carrier data. Please remember that weather and other conditions could affect delivery times. The only **Guaranteed** shipping options are Overnight and 2 Day delivery (these can be chosen as shipping options during checkout).
- Standard Shipping (UPS Surepost or Ground) — 3 to 8 days (UPS/USPS Partnership)
Other Shipping Options
- USPS Priority - 3 to 5 days
- USPS Priority Express - 1 to 3 days
- UPS 3day Select
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS Next Day
- Fedex 2Day
- Fedex Standard Overnight
- Flat Rate (we choose based on weight and distance, and we'll upload tracking as soon as we get it)
Shopping cart allows you to choose and preview these other charge options, as you will be billed for them, and will give you an estimated delivery date (which will be more firm once you have tracking information).
- Free for all orders $117.01 or more
- Under $117 it is a flat rate of $7.95
- The above does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. For these states, we use USPS rates only. Flat rate or Free shipping is not available.
- Shipping charges on a multiple address order are handled on a per address basis.
- You must state if your address is a commercial address.
- If you need EXPRESS shipping options, please make sure to select the appropriate shipping option during the checkout . Requests for expedited shipping will be handled usually within the next business day.
- If you live in a high risk area, you may wish to request “SIGNATURE REQUESTED” service to ensure your package is delivered safely. You can put this in the notes section. If you don’t specify the “SIGNATURE REQUESTED,” we will, and the carrier will, assume it’s safe to leave your package in the usual delivery for your home, apartment, or condo. Once your package has been shown as delivered by the carrier to your door, we cannot accept further responsibility. If you need anything special for shipping requirements or have notes on where to put the package, please let us know in the NOTES section during checkout, and we’ll be sure to include them on your shipping label for the carrier! We do read them.
- Standard delivery charges apply to continental United States only. Alaska, Hawaii, Military Bases, and US Territories will receive additional charges. If shipments are improperly processed without the correct shipping charges, we will notify you. You may elect to cancel the order or pay the additional necessary fee for shipping.
- International — We do not ship international orders at this time.
- Bulk items/orders - The $7.95 flat fee or free shipping does not apply to bulk orders. Bulk items are heavily discounted and currently we don't offer direct ordering of bulk items/orders from our website. Bulk items can be requested, ordered and then invoiced by contacting our customer service via phone or email. Your shipping cost for bulk orders will be determined by the carrier you choose, weight of your order, and shipping location to you at the time of your order.
We strive hard to ship most Dried Vegetables, Dehydrated Vegetables, Freeze Dried Fruits, Freeze Dried Vegetables, Dried Instant Beans, Textured Soy Protein, or any of our other Food Storage products orders within 1 to 3 business day. Large orders or orders during high demand times may take an extra 1 to 3 days to ship. Please be patient with us!
If you are using our flat rate $7.95 or Free shipping services, then you must use the address that the post office uses to send your mail to. This shipping is a partnership between UPS, our principle carrier, and the US Post Office. UPS ships the parcel from our warehouse to your hometown. Your local Post office then delivers it to you.
Please note: We ship to the address that you have provided. We cannot be responsible for any delivery errors. If it is not able to be delivered, for any reason, and is returned to us, you will need to pay the postage that the Post Office charges to returned it to us and then the postage to have it sent back out the second time.
Seasonal Shipping Delays
Please note that events outside of our control can delay shipping times. Here are a few reasons why your package may be delayed in getting to you:
- Holiday Rush: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas-time
- National Crises: Economic Downturns, COVID pandemic, Political Unrest, Supply Chain Issues, Rising Freight Costs, Labor Shortages, etc.
- Regional Disasters: Hurricanes, Snowstorms, Earthquakes, Wild Fires, etc. that can drive up the demand, even as they prevent regular delivery services.