Freeze Dried Peas
Freeze Dried Peas -- Great with salads, side dishes, soups, and right out of the package!
Our freeze dried peas are crunchy, have a mildly pleasant flavor, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and freeze dried by USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried peas retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, salad, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried peas are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Our freeze dried peas are easy to pop as a snack, but they also benefit the body in many different ways.
- They are a good source of protein, high in micronutrients, and help to regulate blood sugar.
- Peas are high in fiber, help boost energy, and aids in liver function.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried peas in your recipes, salsas, stir fries, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of freeze dried peas is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||3|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||7|
|Full Quart Jar||8|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So sweet, tasty and colorful. I'm already out and will buy more.
These peas are excellent right out of the package, as a side dish, in pea salad and/or reconstituted in stews or soups makes for a nice flavor. I've not bought a can of peas in years. Highly recommended !