Dehydrated Red Beans
Red Beans are a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food. These pre-cooked and then dehydrated beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes they are ready to serve! If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Red Beans have a great shelf life and can be put away as food suppliers, everyday use, pantry stock, and long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Many customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
Dark red beans have a flavor and texture similar to kidney beans. Originating in North America, red beans are still popular in Mexican and Southwestern cuisine. They add great color to dishes such as tortilla soup and can replace kidney beans in chili. Red beans are the start in Louisiana red beans and rice. Added to tortilla chips, red bean flakes make a colorful chip with a crisp texture and more robust flavor.
- Red Beans are rich in protein, iron, and fiber.
- Red beans help protect cells, reduce cancer risk, and stabilize blood sugar.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dried beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view ouri nformation page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.