Dehydrated Great Northern Beans
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Bulk Sizing
- California Prop 65
Do you want to save time and money preparing all your meals? These pre-cooked and then dehydrated beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes they are ready to serve!
Great Northern Beans are a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food. If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Great Northern Beans have a great shelf life for cooking, and can be put away as long term food storage for survival, everyday food needs, or emergency preparedness. Many people and customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
Great Northern Beans are delicately flavored, these medium sized white beans are exceptionally high in calcium.They are traditionally used in Boston Baked Beans which the pilgrims adapted from an American Indian dish. Boston Baked Beans also make a great non-dairy, calcium rich food for children. They are a delicious addition to salads and can be used in place of Cannellini. An unusual, yet delicious dessert is a pie made with a puree of spiced Great Northern. Topped with whipped cream, the taste is similar to pumpkin pie.
- Great northern beans are a good source of protein, and a heart healthy alternative to meat.
- Great northern beans are an excellent source of fiber, B vitamins, riboflavin, and folate.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dehydrated great northern beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject, view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||9|
|2 Cup Jar||9|
|Full Quart Mylar||17|
|Full Quart Jar||15|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm