Dehydrated Kidney Beans
Kidney Beans are a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food. Kidney Beans have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival, everyday food needs, or emergency preparedness. If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Kidney Beans have great shelf life. Many customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
These pre-cooked and then dehydrated beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes they are ready to serve!
Kidney Beans have a dark red skin and cream colored flesh. Kidney beans have a full-bodied flavor, perfect for robust chili. Originating in the Americas, these dark red beans can be substituted for any other Phaseolus vulgaris. Their dark red color and large size make them distinctive in many entrees and side dishes as well as soups and stews. Kidney bean flour and flakes add color and viscosity to soups, gravies and sauces.
- Kidney beans are full of fiber, iron, and help boost energy.
- Kidney beans help stabilize blood sugar and reduce cholesterol.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The taste of dried beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.