Freeze Dried Green Beans
Freeze Dried Green Beans -- Great in casseroles, soups, stir fry, and just out of the package!
Our freeze dried green beans are crunchy, tasty, and fun to eat. Grown and freeze dried by USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried green beans retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your morning salad, quiche, brunch additive, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried green beans are high quality, freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Green beans are rich in vitamins, like vitamin C and beta carotene, a great source of vitamin k, and full of fiber to keep the digestive system working correctly.
- Greens beans help promote heart health, help prevent macular degeneration, and are not only low in calories, but have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried green beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of freeze dried green beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar
|2 Cup Jar
|Full Quart Mylar
|Full Quart Jar
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|0.5 oz (14g)
|0g Added Sugars
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of my life I have not cared for green beans...just the smell of canned green beans nauseates me. However, I LOVE M.E. freeze-fried green beans! My 'go-to' meal now consists of M.E. veggies--FD green beans, cauliflower pearls, organic sweet corn and organic crunchy strawberries...I put slightly under a 1/2 cup of each in slightly salted water that has come to a boil (I turn off the fire after it has reached a boil)...I stir the mixture of veggies to make sure everything has come in contact with the boiled water...I then cover the pot and let everything sit for 25-30 minutes. after that length of time, I pour the contents into a large strainer to remove the water, then I dump the veggies into a large bowl...I then sprinkle a bit of Tony Chachere's No-Salt herbal seasoning over the veggies and pour a couple of tablespoons of evoo over everything...then I add a chopped up chicken breast and the chicken bone broth it simmered in. The bulk of the meal is the delicious M.E. veggies!
I've been trying all the freeze-dried green beans I could find for the last year or so. One brand smelled like dead fish (I'm not kidding!), one brand didn't taste like anything, one brand tasted ....just plain weird.... THESE freeze-dried green beans, though, actually taste like GREEN BEANS! Texture is great, flavor is really good. First I ordered a couple small bags. I liked them so much I ordered five pounds of them in the next order. I'm using them in everything - soups, stews, mixed vegetable dishes - even when the recipe doesn't use green beans, I'm adding them. They're even pretty good straight out of the bag (sometimes I use a small handful for a snack). This is just my opinion. Try a small bag first if you're not sure. You might be like me and come back for a GIANT bag!
Package arrived quick in one piece
These are really great and I use them in stews and as a side dish, either plain or with cheese. Highly recommended !