Freeze Dried Cranberries
Freeze Dried Cranberries -- Great in cookies, muffins, salads, and fresh out of the package.
Our freeze dried cranberries are one of our favorites: flavorful, sweet, and a great addition to snack lineup. Not only is the product come from USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried whole cranberries retain up to 94% of their ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to salads, for your morning cereal, baked goods, or as a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried cranberries are high quality, freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Cranberries are rich in minerals, vitamin B, vitamin C, iron, calcium, and potassium
- Cranberries also used in helping to treat kidney problems (and help increase kidney functions) and are loaded with antioxidants.
- Cranberries can help prevent the formation of kidney stones, because they contain citric acid and other nutrients to abate bladder complications.
- Cranberries can help lower bad cholesterol, assisting in flushing out toxins from the body, improves digestion and metabolism, and can help keep skin healthy.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of freeze dried cranberries is tasty and tart, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar
|2 Cup Jar
|Full Quart Mylar
|Full Quart Jar
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|0.25 oz (9.3g)
|0g Added Sugars
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is hard tobget cranberries in my area right now and they are essential to my health. These are great!