Dried Garlic (Sliced)
Dried Garlic (sliced) - Adds punch to any dish!
Our Dried Sliced Garlic exudes a strong flavor and is packed with health benefits. Cultivated and dried by companies based in the USA, this Non-GMO dried sliced garlic is free from preservatives and additives. It retains up to 90% of its 'fresh' nutritional value, making it a delightful addition to a myriad of recipes, including a stir fry or two or four, pasta dishes, soups, and many more! It is also kosher certified and meticulously hand-packed to ensure optimal quality, care, and freshness.Additional Information
- Our Dried Sliced Garlic provides a tasty and convenient substitute for the fresh variant.
- Garlic enhances the immune system, aiding in warding off illnesses and colds.
- Garlic can assist in combating fungal infections, regulating blood sugar, and treating seasonal allergies.
- Save time and money by incorporating dried sliced garlic in your pasta dishes, soups, stir fries, or salads.
- Always ready to hand for every schedule - no spoilage or waste.
- Retains over 90% of its 'fresh' nutritional value.
- Dried Sliced Garlic carries a potent yet appealing flavor, often delivering a savory taste that may surpass some fresh produce available in grocery stores.
- An excellent choice for outdoor activities like traveling, hiking, and camping.
- Ideally suited for long-term storage.
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||7|
|Full Quart Mylar||13|
|Full Quart Jar||12|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
If actual source is important to you, ask a lot of questions before you purchase.
Love these in all sorts of dishes
I find it so convenient to soak about 1 tablespoon or so in the a.m. and then use them throughout the day for wherever needed.
I've bought this a few times and it is one item I always keep in the kitchen. I add to stews, soups and my homemade salsa. Add as they are to butter in a hot pan and saute a few minutes then lay a steak or other meat in the pan - heavenly! Added to oil in a pan for fried potatoes and they taste so much better. So many uses it is hard to describe (either sliced or broken) and the convenience of not having to throw away fresh garlic is one huge perk. Highly recommended !!