Dried Potato Dices
Dried Potato Dices - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
Our dried potato dices are crunchy, mild, and are beneficial for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, these dried potato dices are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried potato dices retain up to 90% of their ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your side dishes, entrees, soups or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our dried potato dices are high quality, dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our dried potato dices are rich in Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Copper, Manganese, and Vitamin A.
- Potatoes help control blood sugar levels, are high in fiber, and low in sodium.
- Potatoes are also assist in the liver cleansing itself, and produces energy.
- Save time and money by using dried potato dices in your recipes, potato salads, soups, or even just as is.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried potato dices is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||7|
|Full Quart Mylar||16|
|Full Quart Jar||12|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Exceeded my expectations. I was looking for potatoes with better shelf life than fresh ones to have on hand during the occassional pandemic. These fit the bill. I reconstituted them per instructions & added to a stew & they were fine that day, but by the next day in the leftover stew you couldn't tell that they had started out dehydrated - they were nice little chunks of potato-ey potatoes. Thanks!
A tad short on cash tween [no Spring] 5 heat waves last summer [air conditioning] ~no Autumn ~ and here's winter [heating bill]!! I might as well have hit the lottery! I found a bag of dehydrated potatoes in the back of the cupboard, and being non~energetic since my hubby recently passed away, I threw 2 cups of potatoes in my rice cooker [yes! Rice cooker! ] added water and just like magic! No scrubbing, no peeling, no dirty pan! And they were really good! A tad of butter, salt and pepper. I haven't had mashed potatoes in over a year. And boy, they did hit the spot!
Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed the potatoes. Putting them in a rice cooker is a great idea!
'-“The dry dehydrated potato dices are tasty and easy to store for emergency food and to place in a grab and go bag, if needed. Great prepping item.”
-“I like the package good for storage”
-“I got these dried potato dices for my hurricane kit. It came in as planned and will be a good addition to my food supply.”