Dried Leeks - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
Our dried leeks have a potent, spicy flavor, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, these dried leeks are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried leeks retain up to 90% of their ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your soups, pasta sauces and risottos.
Our dried leeks are high quality, dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Dried leeks are a tasty and convenient alternative to the fresh.
- Leeks are an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and folate.
- Leeks are a pre-biotic, anti-inflammatory, and act as a diuretic.
- Save time and money by using dried leeks in your recipes, pasta sauces, soups and risottos.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried leeks are potent yet tasty, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||4|
|Full Quart Jar||3|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
These leeks are very tasty and I use them in stews, soups, marinades, salsa, or fried with potatoes. An excellent addition to other veggies. Highly recommended.
These are a wonderful addition to an onion soup or a potato/leek soup. Absolutely delicious. Hydrate stir fry with some smoked paprika and you have a side that delights for a different flair.