Dried Cabbage Flakes -- Great in soups and casseroles.
Our dried cabbage flakes are crunchy, have a pleasant flavor, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, it is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried cabbage retains up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, salad, or a snack option for an on-the-go man or woman or child.
Our dried cabbage flakes are high quality, dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Our dried cabbage is a good source of fiber and powerful immune system boosters.
- Cabbage is a natural diuretic, and is a good remedy for constipation and digestion.
- Cabbage is a powerful anti-inflammation vegetable, and boosts mental function and concentration.
- Save time and money by using dried cabbage in your recipes, soups, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried cabbage is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||5|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||10|
|Full Quart Jar||10|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm