Our customers frequently regard dehydrated Refried beans as an essential component of their food supplies, pantry staples, and survival foods. The Refried Bean Mix is an excellent example of foods that are widely adored for their health benefits. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, this refried bean mix could be the perfect fit for your camping or backpacking food needs. This dehydrated refried bean mix boasts an impressive shelf life, making it suitable for everyday cooking, long-term food storage for survival, and emergency preparedness. This product is one we are certain you will appreciate. Our refried bean mix, comprising pinto bean flakes with added salt and onions, is a fantastic, quick, and delicious option!
Refried Bean Mix is flavorful with seasonings and pinto bean flakes and can be prepared instantly in just 3-5 minutes. The term "pinto," meaning "painted" in Spanish, is shared by the pinto bean and the Pinto breed of horse, owing to their similar markings. Like most variegated beans, pinto beans lose their distinct coloration when cooked. Mostly used in refried beans, these beans are common in numerous North and Central American dishes. Their hearty, earthy flavor resembles kidney and pink beans and can substitute either.
- Our dehydrated refried bean mix is splendid in both flavor and texture, containing just three ingredients: dried pinto beans, dried onion flakes, and sea salt.
- Low in fat and high in fiber, our refried beans carry all the benefits of pinto beans and onions, complemented by the delectable seasoning of sea salt.
- Using dried beans in your recipes can save both time and money. They can be used in entrees, casseroles, salads, or even as a standalone dish.
- They make an easy snack for those with a hectic schedule.
- These beans retain over 90% of their fresh nutritional value, ensuring you don't compromise on your nutrient intake.
- The flavor of dried beans is robust, often providing a potent, piquant flavor that may exceed the intensity of some fresh produce found in grocery stores.
- They're an ideal food option for outdoor activities like traveling, hiking, and camping.
- They are perfect for long-term storage, providing peace of mind for future needs.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards. As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||5|
|Full Quart Mylar||14|
|Full Quart Jar||11|
Ingredients: Pinto beans, onions, salt.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 1 part refried beans, add 1 part boiling water. Cover and let stand for 3-5 minutes.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I either use Dehydrated Refried Bean Mix or Dehydrated Pinto Beans after my morning swim or walk. Both complement the protein in oatmeal, along with chopped walnuts. Works great!
Very easy and quick to make refried beans - I like to add them directly to my Chile or tacos dish about 5 min before serving. Taste good too. Much better than canned!
We do answer those types of questions, and would be happy to help. You can email us if you have any COO questions. In this case, all our beans are Canadian and USA grown.
I just tried your refried bean mix for the first time, and have to agree with the nice note from the gentleman who packed my order -- it's now one of my favorite of your products! :) We've used dehydrated refried beans before, and they were handy and tasty; but they needed a lot of salt added to taste like much. With the salt and onion in this, it really WAS deliciously ready-to-eat when reconstituted. We love dried refried beans for when serving just one or two people, and for a family member who must avoid soy (often an ingredient of canned prepared beans.) It's also almost instant gratification at this elevation where cooking your own beans takes hours. We add just a little bit of coconut oil, and cook it a little after the soak time, for a really creamy result you'd never guess was from dried! Kudos, another excellent product! Thank you!