Do you want to save time and money preparing all your meals? These pre-cooked and then dehydrated black beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes, they are ready to serve!
Dehydrated black beans have a great shelf life for cooking, and can be put away as long term food storage for survival, everyday food needs, or emergency preparedness. Many people consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their food supply, prepper supplies, and survival foods. If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
Dehydrated black beans are loaded with flavor and are great for a variety of uses. Described as slightly mushroomy in flavor, these sweet, creamy beans are a favorite in South and Central America. Black beans are native to South America. Through travel and trade, they are also used extensively in the Caribbean. In Brazil, black beans are the basis for feijoada, a national dish. As well as beans and rice, soups and ethnic dishes, black beans can be used in a variety of applications. Black bean flakes can be used in corn chips, adding texture and visual appeal.
- Black beans are rich in fiber and full of antioxidants.
- Black beans are anti-inflammatory, help regulate blood sugar, and helps lower cholesterol.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The taste of dried is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||9|
|2 Cup Jar||8|
|Full Quart Mylar||18|
|Full Quart Jar||15|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 3 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.