Dried Garlic (sliced) - Adds punch to any dish!
Our dried sliced garlic has a potent flavor, and is full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, it is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried sliced garlic retains up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, pasta dishes, soups and so much more!
Our dried sliced garlic is high quality dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our dried sliced garlic is a tasty and convenient alternative to the fresh.
- Garlic helps strengthen the immune system to help ward off sickness and colds.
- Garlic can help fight fungal infections, regulate blood sugar, and can help treat allergies (seasonal).
- Save time and money by using dried sliced garlic in your pasta dishes, soups, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried sliced garlic has a pungent yet pleasant flavor, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||7|
|Full Quart Mylar||13|
|Full Quart Jar||12|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
I find it so convenient to soak about 1 tablespoon or so in the a.m. and then use them throughout the day for wherever needed.
I've bought this a few times and it is one item I always keep in the kitchen. I add to stews, soups and my homemade salsa. Add as they are to butter in a hot pan and saute a few minutes then lay a steak or other meat in the pan - heavenly! Added to oil in a pan for fried potatoes and they taste so much better. So many uses it is hard to describe (either sliced or broken) and the convenience of not having to throw away fresh garlic is one huge perk. Highly recommended !!
I found a small jar of dried garlic chips (?3.5oz) at my local grocer a couple years ago (not from here). Since they don't rot like fresh garlic, they stored well and once opened, I used them up quickly in my chili and a couple of other dishes. Never saw them offered again.
So I did an online search and found these. I purchased a quart and have used about 2/3 of them in chili, as well as in tarragon and curry "stroganoff" recipes.
As noted they store very well, so if you only use garlic in sliced form once and a while and like me, and you don't like buying fresh cloves and watching them go bad from disuse, (like many fresh herbs and spices....ginger is another one btw), these are a great way to have tasty garlic on hand over a prolonged period of time.
They can be added direct(dry) to some dishes, partially crushed in a mortar and pestle (this is how I usually use them) , or rehydrated easily by soaking in a bowl with warm water and added to your recipes.