Dehydrated Celery Dices -- Great in stuffings, salads and sides.
Our Dried Celery delivers a delightful crunch, a pleasing flavor, and a treasure trove of health benefits. Sourced and dried by US-based companies, this celery product is Non-GMO and free from preservatives or additives. Our dried celery retains up to 90% of its original nutritional value, making it a fantastic addition to stir fries, salads, or as a quick snack for people on the move. They are Kosher and hand-packaged with meticulous care to ensure optimum quality and freshness.Additional Information
- Simplifies cooking and food storage.
- Our Dried Celery provides a flavorful and convenient alternative to the fresh variety.
- Celery has been known to alleviate swelling and joint pain.
- Celery can help manage diabetic symptoms, reduce blood pressure, and support cardiovascular health.
- Using Dried Celery in your recipes, salsas, soups, stir fries, or salads can save both time and money.
- Always convenient and ready to use, regardless of your schedule.
- Preserves over 90% of its 'fresh' nutritional value.
- Dried Celery offers a tasty crunch, often delivering a robust flavor that can outmatch some fresh produce found in grocery stores.
- An ideal companion for outdoor activities such as traveling, hiking, camping, and more.
- Perfectly suited for long-term storage.
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||4|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||8|
|Full Quart Jar||9|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
I use this in my homemade soups that need celery. Easy to use and has no waste that's prevalent with fresh celery.
I have only used it once so far, in chili, and it had a great flavor, and also the celery smell stayed in the kitchen for 2 days...........was refreshing:) I will try it again soon in a cold salad, or egg salad, or something. I really like it.............I will share some with my daughter and neighbors to see what they think:)
I love to add the celery when I make soups & sauces. One of the
best parts of having dried foods on hand is that there is no
washing, chopping or waste. This dried celery has a very fresh
and delicious celery taste. When i make soup, I start with a small
amount of celery and add more if needed. I add about a tablespoon per
gallon of soup. I only buy fresh celery when I plan to use it right away
for salads or snacks. If you do not eat a lot of fresh vegetables or
constantly buy them but they go bad before you eat them, dried is
the best way to go. Another benefit that I have found for buying
dried foods are that you can use them to stock up a food storage or use
when camping. Overall, I am extremely impressed with this dried
celery and would recommend it to anyone looking for delicious tasting