Freeze Dried Broccoli -- Great in soups, casseroles, stir-fries, and even just for a snack.
Our freeze dried broccoli buds and stems are one of the most popular vegetables we sell: flavorful, mild, and a great addition to any meal. Not only is the product come from USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried broccoli buds and stems retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your morning omelet, brunch additive, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried broccoli buds and stems are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- The cruciferous vegetable, broccoli, is an anti-oxidant, a natural antioxidant, and a great source of fiber.
- Broccoli is rich in calcium, has antiviral properties, and helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried broccoli buds and stems in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of freeze dried broccoli is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||2|
|Full Quart Mylar||3|
|Full Quart Jar||3|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent shelf life. Nice crunch for salads. Easy to rehydrate. Good when you need a last-minute veggie or in stews.
These are very good as a snack and/or reconstituted in soups. I also like to cook and add cheese for a side dish. Mix with other veggies for a medley !
I LOVE this product. I added a cup of this to my
'after thanksgiving' Turkey soup. It was delicious!