Dried Spinach - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
Are you in the quest for a flavorful, nourishing, and convenient ingredient to enrich your meals? Let us present our dried spinach flakes – a delightful substitute for fresh spinach. Cultivated and processed by American companies, these Non-GMO dried spinach flakes contain no preservatives or additives and retain up to 90% of their original nutritional value. They are a delicious inclusion to an array of recipes, from enticing dips and sauces to comforting soups.
Our dried spinach represents the peak of quality, masterfully dried by food manufacturers throughout the USA. Adhering to kosher standards, each pack is carefully hand-packaged to secure superior quality, care, and freshness.
- They offer a delectable and convenient alternative to fresh spinach, ready to use when you are.
- They possess a high alkalinity level, helping to balance the pH level of your blood.
- Acting as antioxidants, they boast anti-inflammatory properties and aid in digestion.
- They provide a time and cost-effective solution for your recipes, whether it's salsas, soups, dips, stir-fries, or salads.
- They are a handy, nutritious addition to any schedule, making sure you've got a healthy option always within reach.
- They retain over 90% of their fresh nutritional value.
- Their unique, potent yet savory flavor provides an appealing taste twist that can elevate your meals beyond the standard grocery store produce.
- They are an excellent companion for outdoor activities like traveling, hiking, and camping.
- They ensure long-term storage capabilities without sacrificing quality or taste.
Our dried spinach flakes are not just a food item – they're a nutritious, convenient, and tasty addition to your lifestyle. Try them and taste the difference!
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||4|
|Full Quart Jar||3|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I live alone and fresh spinach often goes bad before I can get through the bag! Seems such a waste. I also have frozen spinach, but for some recipes, that adds too much liquid no matter how much you squeeze. Dried spinach is a great solution. i now can add spinach on whim to lots of things like sauces and soups, but my favorite? Omelettes! Just add this to your eggs when you are whipping them with a bit more milk than usual (along with any other ingredients) and they are perfect. I'm buying some for my mother to try, the product is so good.