Dehydrated Celery Dices -- Great in stuffings, salads and sides.
Our dehydrated dried chopped celery are crunchy, have a pleasant flavor, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried celery retains up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, or salad for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our dehydrated celery dices are high quality dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Our dried celery is a tasty and convenient alternative to the fresh.
- Celery helps reduce swelling and pain around the joints.
- Celery can manage diabetic symptoms, reduce blood pressure, and promote cardiovascular health.
- Save time and money by using dried celery in your recipes, salsas, soups, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dried celery is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||4|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||8|
|Full Quart Jar||9|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
I use this in my homemade soups that need celery. Easy to use and has no waste that's prevalent with fresh celery.
I have only used it once so far, in chili, and it had a great flavor, and also the celery smell stayed in the kitchen for 2 days...........was refreshing:) I will try it again soon in a cold salad, or egg salad, or something. I really like it.............I will share some with my daughter and neighbors to see what they think:)
I love to add the celery when I make soups & sauces. One of the
best parts of having dried foods on hand is that there is no
washing, chopping or waste. This dried celery has a very fresh
and delicious celery taste. When i make soup, I start with a small
amount of celery and add more if needed. I add about a tablespoon per
gallon of soup. I only buy fresh celery when I plan to use it right away
for salads or snacks. If you do not eat a lot of fresh vegetables or
constantly buy them but they go bad before you eat them, dried is
the best way to go. Another benefit that I have found for buying
dried foods are that you can use them to stock up a food storage or use
when camping. Overall, I am extremely impressed with this dried
celery and would recommend it to anyone looking for delicious tasting