Dried Tomato Flakes
Dried Tomato Flakes - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
Our dried tomato flakes have a potent yet pleasant flavor, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, these dried tomato flakes are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried tomato flakes retain up to 90% of their ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, or salad for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our dehydrated tomato flakes are high quality dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our dried tomato flakes are a tasty and convenient alternative to the fresh.
- Tomato flakes are a source of potassium, vitamin C, and lycopene.
- Tomato flakes helps to reduce the following things: some cancers, risk of heart disease, urinary tract infection, and oxidative stress.
- Save time and money by using dried tomato flakes in your recipes, salsas, soups, dips, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried tomato flakes have a potent yet tasty flavor, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||5|
|2 Cup Jar||5|
|Full Quart Mylar||8|
|Full Quart Jar||9|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Once reconstituted, these work great in salsa, stews, soups, veggie mixes, stir fry or any other dish needing tomatoes. Highly recommend.