Dehydrated Pinto Beans
These pre-cooked and then dehydrated pinto beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes they are ready to serve! Many customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their pantry, food suppliers, party platters, prepper supplies, and survival foods. Pinto Beans are a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food and for those fantastic recipes. If you love the outdoors, these beans will even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Dehydrated pinto beans also have a great shelf life and can be put away as food supplies, pantry stock, and long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
Pinto Beans are filled with protein while remaining virtually fat-free! Pinto means "painted" in Spanish; the pinto bean shares its name and markings with the Pinto breed of horse. Like most multi-colored beans, pinto beans lose their variegation when cooked. Most commonly used in refried beans, pinto beans are used in an array of North and Central American dishes. Their robust, earthy flavor is similar to kidney and pink beans and can be used in substitution of either.
- Pinto beans are a good source of fiber, which lowers cholesterol; protein, and folate.
- Pinto beans are also full of iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dried beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards. As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.