Navy Beans are a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food. Dehydrated navy beans also has a great shelf life and can be put away as cooking stock, pantry items, and long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. These pre-cooked and then dehydrated beans are your perfect choice! These beans are Fast Cooking which means no sorting, cleaning and leaving them in the crock pot all day. Just add water and in a few minutes they are ready to serve! If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Many customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
Dehydrated navy beans are flavorful and have great texture. Named for their abundant use in the U.S. Navy since the mid-1800's, navy beans have remained a staple of the American diet. Mildly flavored, navy beans are widely used. Pork and beans, baked bean dishes, soups, stews, and chowders are some of the more common uses of navy beans. More adventurous cooks are using navy beans in pasta dishes, as spreads and for pate.
- Navy beans are full of fiber, folate, and manganese.
- Navy beans are also a good source of copper, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron.
- Save time and money by using dehydrated navy beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dried beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards. As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||9|
|2 Cup Jar||8|
|Full Quart Mylar||18|
|Full Quart Jar||17|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.