Imagine the convenience of preparing meals while saving both time and money. This is exactly what you can achieve with our pre-cooked and dehydrated Great Northern Beans. Say goodbye to the tedious tasks of sorting, cleaning, and simmering beans all day in a crock pot. With our beans, you just add water, and they're ready to be served within minutes!
Great Northern Beans are a favored health food for many. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, these beans could be an ideal addition to your camping or backpacking food supplies. They offer an impressive shelf life which makes them dependable for everyday cooking and perfect for long-term food storage - ensuring you're always prepared to whip up a wholesome meal.
These dehydrated instant beans are more than just a pantry staple - they're considered an essential part of survival food supplies and prepper kits by many of our customers. We're confident that you'll appreciate their versatility and the value they bring to your pantry.
Delicately flavored, Great Northern Beans are medium-sized white beans renowned for their exceptional calcium content. They are traditionally used in Boston Baked Beans - a recipe that the pilgrims adapted from an American Indian dish - making them a wonderful non-dairy, calcium-rich food suitable for everyone, including children. They make a delicious addition to salads and are a perfect substitute for Cannellini beans. And for an unexpected dessert, try a pie made with a puree of spiced Great Northern Beans. Topped with whipped cream, it will remind you of a pumpkin pie.
- Great Northern Beans are a heart-healthy alternative to meat, being a good source of protein.
- They are an excellent source of fiber, B vitamins, riboflavin, and folate - making them a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Their convenience extends to snacking, perfect for those with a busy schedule.
- They retain over 90% of their 'fresh' nutritional value, meaning you're not compromising on health.
- The flavor of dehydrated Great Northern Beans is uniquely tasty and crunchy, offering a distinct experience compared to regular grocery store produce.
- They are the ideal companion for traveling, hiking, camping, and all kinds of outdoor adventures.
- Perfect for long-term storage, Great Northern Beans are a smart addition to your pantry.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject, view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||9|
|2 Cup Jar||9|
|Full Quart Mylar||17|
|Full Quart Jar||15|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
I can't taste any difference between this and the pre-dehydration. I use the beans as protein in a jazzed up cabbage soup.