Freeze Dried Mushrooms
Freeze Dried Sliced Mushrooms -- Great in gravies, roasts and stews.
Our freeze dried mushrooms are crunchy, mild, and full of vitamins. Grown and freeze dried by USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried mushrooms retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your omelet, salad, stir fry, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried mushrooms are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Mushrooms can help lower bad cholesterol levels, help prevent osteoporosis and arthritis, helps prevent anemia, and protects hair and nails and teeth.
- Mushrooms regulate insulin levels in body, and can also boost bone mineral density.
- Mushrooms are also full of many vitamins, nutrients, and minerals.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried mushroom in your recipes, salsas, entrees, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of freeze dried mushrooms is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||2|
|Full Quart Mylar||2|
|Full Quart Jar||2|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
I've been buying these for years and they have a very fresh and earthy taste. The size is amazing as when reconstituted, they are fairly huge. I use them in stews, soups, gravies, etc. Better than the canned - Highly recommended !
Like all Mother Earth products I have tried, I love these mushrooms. They are so good and go so well in many thins from soups to casseroles, even making your own cream of mushroom soup. I will certainly be buying more!
Thank you, Heidi! Please share your recipes when you get a chance! We'd love to try them out ourselves. -Lauren