Dried Spinach - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
Our dried spinach has a pleasant flavor and is full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, this dried spinach is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried spinach flakes retain up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, dips, sauces, or soups.
Our dried spinach is high quality, dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. It is also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our dried spinach is a tasty and convenient alternative to fresh spinach.
- Spinach has high alkalinity, which balances the blood’s pH.
- Spinach is an antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory properties, and aids in digestion.
- Save time and money by using dried spinach in your recipes, salsas, soups, dips, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried spinach has a potent yet tasty flavor, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||4|
|Full Quart Jar||3|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
I live alone and fresh spinach often goes bad before I can get through the bag! Seems such a waste. I also have frozen spinach, but for some recipes, that adds too much liquid no matter how much you squeeze. Dried spinach is a great solution. i now can add spinach on whim to lots of things like sauces and soups, but my favorite? Omelettes! Just add this to your eggs when you are whipping them with a bit more milk than usual (along with any other ingredients) and they are perfect. I'm buying some for my mother to try, the product is so good.