Dehydrated Refried Bean Mix
Many of our customers consider dehydrated beans a vital part of their food and pantry supplies and survival foods. Refried Bean Mix is a wonderful example of foods that many people love as health food. If you love the outdoors, some of these products will most definitely even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Refried Bean Mix have a great shelf life for cooking, and can be put away as long term food storage for survival, everyday food needs, or emergency preparedness. This is an all around great product that we know you will love. This is a great refried bean mix. It is made of Pinto bean flakes and already has the Salt and Onions in it. Talk about fast, easy and yummy!
Refried Bean Mix has great flavor with seasonings and pinto bean flakes and are Instant - ready in 3-5 minutes. Meaning "painted" in Spanish, the pinto bean shares its name and markings with the Pinto breed of horse. Like most multi-colored beans, pinto beans lose their variegation when cooked. Most commonly used in refried beans, pinto beans are used in an array of North and Central American dishes. Their robust, earthy flavor is similar to kidney and pink beans and can be used in substitution of either.
- Our Refried Beans are amazing in flavor and in texture with only 3 ingredients: dried pinto beans, dried onion flakes, and sea salt.
- Refried beans are low in fat, high in fiber, and contain all the benefits of the pinto beans and onions, along with the delicious seasoning of the sea salt.
- Save time and money by using dried beans in your recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of dried beans is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards. As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Ingredients: Pinto beans, salt, onions.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 1 part refried beans, add 1 part boiling water. Cover and let stand for 3-5 minutes.