Dehydrated Celery Dices -- Great in stuffings, salads and sides.
Our Dried Celery delivers a delightful crunch, a pleasing flavor, and a treasure trove of health benefits. Sourced and dried by US-based companies, this celery product is Non-GMO and free from preservatives or additives. Our dried celery retains up to 90% of its original nutritional value, making it a fantastic addition to stir fries, salads, or as a quick snack for people on the move. They are Kosher and hand-packaged with meticulous care to ensure optimum quality and freshness.Additional Information
- Simplifies cooking and food storage.
- Our Dried Celery provides a flavorful and convenient alternative to the fresh variety.
- Celery has been known to alleviate swelling and joint pain.
- Celery can help manage diabetic symptoms, reduce blood pressure, and support cardiovascular health.
- Using Dried Celery in your recipes, salsas, soups, stir fries, or salads can save both time and money.
- Always convenient and ready to use, regardless of your schedule.
- Preserves over 90% of its 'fresh' nutritional value.
- Dried Celery offers a tasty crunch, often delivering a robust flavor that can outmatch some fresh produce found in grocery stores.
- An ideal companion for outdoor activities such as traveling, hiking, camping, and more.
- Perfectly suited for long-term storage.
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||4|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||8|
|Full Quart Jar||9|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is such an incredible product. As a senior, it's difficult for me to get to the store sometimes. Celery is something that is hard to keep and use up before it goes bad. This dried version is the answer! It's good in everything from potato or ham salad to soup and lots of other things. No worries about using it all up in a week or throwing it out. Thanks for this wonderful product.
I use this in my homemade soups that need celery. Easy to use and has no waste that's prevalent with fresh celery.
I have only used it once so far, in chili, and it had a great flavor, and also the celery smell stayed in the kitchen for 2 days...........was refreshing:) I will try it again soon in a cold salad, or egg salad, or something. I really like it.............I will share some with my daughter and neighbors to see what they think:)
I love to add the celery when I make soups & sauces. One of the
best parts of having dried foods on hand is that there is no
washing, chopping or waste. This dried celery has a very fresh
and delicious celery taste. When i make soup, I start with a small
amount of celery and add more if needed. I add about a tablespoon per
gallon of soup. I only buy fresh celery when I plan to use it right away
for salads or snacks. If you do not eat a lot of fresh vegetables or
constantly buy them but they go bad before you eat them, dried is
the best way to go. Another benefit that I have found for buying
dried foods are that you can use them to stock up a food storage or use
when camping. Overall, I am extremely impressed with this dried
celery and would recommend it to anyone looking for delicious tasting