Dried Mushrooms - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
Our dried mushrooms are crunchy, mild, and full of vitamins. Grown and dried by USA based companies, these dried mushrooms are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried mushrooms retain up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your omelet, salad, stir fry, pizza, or even just as a snack.
Our dried mushrooms are high quality, dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Mushrooms can help lower bad cholesterol levels, help prevent osteoporosis and arthritis, helps prevent anemia, and protects hair and nails and teeth.
- Mushrooms regulate insulin levels in body, and can also boost bone mineral density.
- Mushrooms are also full of many vitamins, nutrients, and minerals.
- Save time and money by using dried mushrooms in your recipes, entrees, soups, sauces, salads, or even just as is.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried mushrooms are tasty and chewy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||4|
|Full Quart Jar||3|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Mushrooms in cans taste funny to me. Fresh isn't always an option, so having these in my pantry is a must! Bonus, I get to choose the salt content of my dishes. Thank you for this product.