Dried Garlic (Granulated)
Dried Dehydrated Garlic (granulated) - Great seasoning to any cooking!
Our dried granulated garlic has a potent flavor, and is full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, this dried granulated garlic is also Non-GMO. Our dried granulated garlic retains up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, spice rubs, potatoes, and so much more.
Our dried granulated garlic are high quality dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. It is also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our dried granulated garlic is a tasty and convenient alternative to the fresh.
- Garlic helps strengthen the immune system to help ward off sickness and colds.
- Garlic can help fight fungal infections, regulate blood sugar, and can help treat allergies (seasonal).
- Save time and money by using dried granulated garlic in your recipes, salsas, soups, dips, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried granulated garlic has a pungent yet pleasant flavor, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||13|
|2 Cup Jar||12|
|Full Quart Mylar||25|
|Full Quart Jar||22|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
WAY better than I thought it would be! I love it - so easy to use, and so convenient, too. Making a stir-fry - or anything else with minced garlic in it - is a simple matter of measuring the amount I want, adding it to the pan, adding a little extra water to help rehydrate the garlic, and cooking. Flavor is much closer to fresh garlic than any 'powdered' garlic I've tried, and this is easy to use and not messy to measure (not powdery). I'm using this stuff up faster than I ever dreamed I would.