Freeze Dried Papayas -- Great in smoothies, trail mixes, fruit salads, and fresh out of the bag.
Our freeze dried papayas are crunchy, mild, and full of vitamins. Grown and freeze dried by USA based companies, freeze dried papayas are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried papayas retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your smoothie, acai bowl, salad, salsas, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried papayas are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Papaya is great for eyesight, assists with respiratory issues, and helps break protein down.
- Papayas also are anti-inflammatory, and is helpful for ulcers and sores.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried papayas in your recipes, salsas, entrees, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The flavor of freeze dried papayas is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||3|
|Full Quart Jar||3|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
The freeze-dried papayas that you sell here have as much nutritional value as the fresh.
FYI Papayas have the ability to help kill Brest cancer cells.
Breaking the Barrier of Cancer through Papaya Extract and their Formulation.
Used in Japan since the 70s. Not a cure but gives your body a fighting chance.
My wife has been eating their papaya when we cannot get the fresh.
Doctor said two years. Working on third and going. (This is not a medical opinion.)
Buy with confidence. Bill.