These pre-cooked and dehydrated Pinto Beans are the ideal choice for your culinary needs! These Fast Cooking beans eliminate the need for sorting, cleaning, or slow cooking in a crockpot. Just add water, and in no time at all, they are ready to serve! Many of our customers regard dehydrated pinto beans as an essential component of their pantry, food supplies, party dishes, prepper supplies, and survival foods. Pinto Beans have earned a reputation as a beloved health food and are often a star ingredient in various delightful recipes. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, these beans could be the perfect addition to your camping or backpacking food supply. With an impressive shelf life, dehydrated pinto beans are perfect for stockpiling as food supplies, pantry staples, and long-term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. We're certain that you'll appreciate these beans as fantastic all-around products.
Pinto Beans are a protein powerhouse, and yet they're virtually fat-free! The word "pinto" translates to "painted" in Spanish, a name they share with the Pinto horse breed due to their similar markings. Like many other multi-colored beans, pinto beans lose their variegation upon cooking. They are most often used in refried beans but can be found in a variety of North and Central American dishes. Their hearty, earthy flavor bears resemblance to kidney and pink beans and they can be used interchangeably.
- Pinto beans are an excellent source of fiber, which aids in lowering cholesterol, protein, and folate.
- They are also rich in iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Using dried beans in your recipes can save you both time and money. They can be used in entrees, casseroles, salads, or even as a standalone dish.
- They make a handy snack for those with a busy schedule.
- These beans retain over 90% of their fresh nutritional value, ensuring you're not compromising on your nutrient intake.
- The flavor of dried beans is robust and crunchy, often providing a potent, piquant flavor that may be more intense than some fresh produce available in grocery stores.
- They're an ideal food option for outdoor activities like traveling, hiking, and camping.
- They are perfect for long-term storage, providing peace of mind for future needs.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards. As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||8|
|2 Cup Jar||8|
|Full Quart Mylar||18|
|Full Quart Jar||13|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
These beans ( pinto freeze dried) are great. Grind them in a food processor , add spices and there’s your dinner.
Exactly what i’ve been looking for. Just add water and they’re ready to eat in an hour. No cooking? Great for backpacking.
I love these beans! I use them as a budget lunch option at work and for backpacking meals.
I love the taste and convenience of these beans, especially when I add Goya Cilantro cooking base. These quick-cooking beans don't seem to cause as much gassiness and bloating as long-cooking beans or canned beans.