Freeze Dried Small Dice Sweet Potatoes
Freeze Dried Small Dice Sweet Potatoes are great in casseroles, entrée dishes, breakfast foods, side dishes, soups, stir fry, etc!
Our freeze dried small dice sweet potatoes are crunchy, delicious, and guiltless. Grown and freeze dried by USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried small dice sweet potatoes retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your baked goods, side dishes, salads, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried small dice sweet potatoes are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our sweet potatoes have many benefits, besides being a convenient addition to your pantry, cooking store, or storage inventory.
- Sweet potatoes calm the stomach, are full of nutrients, and promote a healthy heart.
- Sweet potatoes are easily digested and full of fiber, are anti-inflammatory, and boost the body’s immunity.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried sweet potatoes in your recipes, salads, or even just as.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The taste of freeze dried sweet potatoes is divine and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar
|2 Cup Jar
|Full Quart Mylar
|Full Quart Jar
Ingredients: Only contains the base product – sweet potatoes. No additives or preservatives.
|1 oz (28g)
|0g Added Sugars
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the pieces are the size of rice. Great shelf life. Easy to rehydrate. If you are looking for sweet potato and not yam, this is it!
My entire 40+ years practicing in Natural Health I counsel patients to AVOID Nightshades because they induce inflammation and that is the basis of most dis-orders these days. These are delicious and everyone should have them in their pantry, thank you. Institute for Wholistic Rejuvenation