Freeze Dried Bell Peppers (Red)
Freeze Dried Bell Peppers -- Great in soups, stews, salsas, and even as a snack right out of the packaging.
Our freeze dried red bell peppers are deliciously crunchy and popable like candy (as one customer raved). Not only is the product come from USA based companies, this product is also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our freeze dried red bell peppers retain up to 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any dinner entre, for your morning omelet, stir-fry additive, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our freeze dried red bell peppers pieces are high quality freeze dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Red Bell Peppers are a great source of Vitamin A, contains Vitamin B6 and magnesium (can aid in decreasing anxiety), great for reducing bloating and relieving hypertension, and helps fight free radical damage to our body’s cells.
- Save time and money by using freeze dried red bell peppers in your soups, stir-fry bowls, dinners, omelets, and even just as is.
- Easy snack for convenience and busy schedule
- Retains over 94% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- The taste of freeze dried is tasty and crunchy, often delivering a potent, piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||2|
|2 Cup Jar||2|
|Full Quart Mylar||4|
|Full Quart Jar||4|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
I simply love these peppers! They make the best soups and vegetables!
I don't really like bell peppers, but they taste good in many dishes. Using them dried is so convenient and practical (and no pepper oil on your hands and face from cutting them! Love your jalepenos for the same reason!) These give a good bell pepper flavor that even my pepper-loving family approves. I've used the red-and-green mix most, but am sure the red alone will be great, as well. Ordering some now!