Dried Jalapeño Peppers - Adds the spice!
Our dried jalapeño peppers have a potent, spicy flavor, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, these dried jalapeño peppers are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried jalapeño peppers retain up to 90% of their ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and are a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, soups, sauces, salsas and so much more!
Our dried jalapeño peppers are high quality, dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
- Our dried jalapeño peppers are a tasty and convenient alternative to the fresh.
- Jalapeño peppers contain capsaicin, which is a powerful compound in the jalapeño that makes it spicy, but also has been shown to have an anti-cancer effect.
- Jalapeños contain antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, and are full of vitamins.
- Save time and money by using dried jalapeño peppers in your recipes, salsas, soups, dips, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried jalapeño peppers are tasty and spicy, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||3|
|2 Cup Jar||3|
|Full Quart Mylar||7|
|Full Quart Jar||6|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
These added to salsa or stews make for a delicious tasting treat without the fuss of cleaning and deseeding, not to mention getting the oil on your hands. The texture is very nice and reconstituting makes the chunks bigger so they really look good in any dish. Highly recommended!
I have been using this product for over a year in my dressings and it is the perfect ingredient to add the zest I need. Always consistent in taste and quality. I highly recommend it.