Kidney Beans are a health food staple enjoyed by many. These dehydrated instant kidney beans not only have an impressive shelf life, but also serve as excellent long-term food storage for daily use, survival, or emergency preparedness. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, these beans might just be the perfect addition to your camping or backpacking meals. Many of our customers deem dehydrated beans as an indispensable component of their survival provisions and prepper supplies. We're confident that these versatile beans will earn a beloved place in your pantry.
Our pre-cooked and dehydrated kidney beans offer both convenience and nutrition! Known for their Fast Cooking feature, they eliminate the need for sorting, cleaning, or slow cooking in a crockpot. Just rehydrate with water, and they're ready to serve within minutes!
Kidney Beans, with their dark red skin and creamy interior, are known for their hearty flavor, making them a popular choice for robust chili dishes. These beans, native to the Americas, can be used interchangeably with any other Phaseolus vulgaris variety. Their striking dark red hue and substantial size lend a unique character to various entrees, side dishes, soups, and stews. You can even use kidney bean flour and flakes to enhance the color and thickness of soups, gravies, and sauces.
- Packed with fiber and iron, kidney beans are a great energy booster.
- They can help stabilize blood sugar levels and reduce cholesterol, promoting overall health.
- Incorporating dried beans into your meals can save you time and money. They work wonderfully in recipes, entrees, casseroles, salads, or even as a standalone dish.
- They make an easy and convenient snack for those with a busy schedule.
- These beans retain over 90% of their fresh nutritional value, ensuring you're not missing out on important nutrients.
- The flavor of dried kidney beans is robust and crunchy, offering a taste experience that can be more potent and piquant than some fresh produce found in grocery stores.
- They're an ideal food option for outdoor activities, such as: traveling, hiking, and camping.
- Perfect for long-term storage, making them a wise addition to your pantry.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
|2 Cup Mylar||8|
|2 Cup Jar||8|
|Full Quart Mylar||16|
|Full Quart Jar||14|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
To 2 parts boiling water, add 1 part beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
Excellent shelf life. Easy to hydrate. Worked well in 2 bean chili.
Dehydrated kidney beans are great to have on hand for various quickie dinner soups and stews. Favorite: use with Mother Earth Products dehydrated pintos, dried tomato flakes, onions, and mixed bell peppers along with their SVP beef or sausage for chili. (just add chili powder and veggie broth--yum). A pantry full of MEP has saved my bacon many, many times on busy days! Thanks, Mother Earth Products!