Beef (Vegetarian Meat Substitute)
Eating a vegetarian diet can be frustrating when others want meals made with meat. The Beef (Vegetarian Meat Substitute) is the perfect solution. Made from defatted soy flour and high in protein, this can be used in any dish as a substitute for ground beef. Included in spaghetti, shepherd’s pie, or tacos, you’ll enjoy the flavor of beef without having to eat any meat. Once rehydrated, use at once or refrigerate.
Beef VMS can be eaten on its own, but is best when combined with other entrees or side dishes. It is an easy and delicious way to get high quality protein and fiber. It's also great for long trips and camping because no refrigeration is needed before rehydrating. A good way to add protein to any dish.
This Mylar Pouch contains 9 servings (8.25 oz)
Each serving equates to a minimum of .75 cups of finished product.
- Certified gluten free
- Meat-free source of protein
- Low fat and zero cholesterol
- Use as a nutritious extender to real beef
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Until opened, no refrigeration needed
- This entree has a shelf life of up to 10 years.
- Takes 20 minutes or less to prepare - just add water.
- No hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or MSG.
- Food is proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Food packaged in sealed pouches with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards. As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Ingredients: Textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soybean oil, salt, hydrolyzed corn, soy, wheat protein, autolyzed yeast. Contains allergens: Soy and wheat.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1/4 Cup (26g) Dry|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|