Dried Carrots -- Great in stews, stir-fry, and salads.
Our Dried Carrots offer a delightful crunch, a sweet taste, and a host of health benefits. Proudly grown and dried by US-based companies, our carrots are Non-GMO and free of preservatives or additives. Our Dried Carrots maintain up to 90% of their original nutritional value, making them a fabulous addition to salads, soups, any dish, or as a quick snack for busy individuals of all ages. They are Kosher and hand-packaged with the utmost care to ensure the highest quality, care, and freshness.
- Makes cooking and food storage simpler.
- Our Dried Carrots serve as a delicious alternative to fresh carrots.
- Carrots are known to enhance skin health, aid digestion, and improve kidney function.
- Carrots contribute to maintaining healthy teeth and eyes, and have antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Incorporating Dried Carrots into your recipes, soups, stir fries, or salads can save both time and money.
- Always convenient and ready for every schedule.
- Preserves over 90% of its 'fresh' nutritional value.
- Dried Carrots provide a tasty, sweet crunch, often delivering a potent flavor that can surpass some fresh produce available at grocery stores.
- The perfect companion for outdoor activities like traveling, hiking, camping, and more.
- Ideally suited for long-term storage.
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||7|
|Full Quart Mylar||13|
|Full Quart Jar||15|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good quality dehydrated carrots, made Tuna Helper taste right again.
Way to expensive for what you get. I found a 2lb bag for $12 on Amazon and the carrots are bigger, and tastier.
They are so convenient. Constantly tossing into soups, casseroles, anything cooking on the stove.
I use these in my morning oatmeal. They add fiber, taste, and vitamins to it.
I love these carrots. I put them in whatever I am making - soups, pasta, etc. I have a hard time growing carrots in our soil. With these, I don't have to worry about that.