Elbow macaroni is used for more than just macaroni and cheese. It can be used in casseroles, pasta salads and any other noodle dish. A long shelf life guarantees its spot as an essential and versatile survival food.
Macaroni Elbows contains ONLY the pasta, no other ingredients; you will need to purchase the cheese packs separately if you want to use these elbows for the Mac n Cheese dish.
This Mylar Pouch contains 7.5 servings (11.64 oz)
Each serving equates to a minimum of 1.3 cups of finished product.
- Add to casseroles, goulash, soups, pasta salads or any pasta dish
- Prepare with Mother Earth Products' Cheese Powder for the kid-favorite Macaroni and Cheese
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- No hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or MSG.
- Food is proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Food packaged in sealed pouches with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed.
- This entree has a shelf life of up to 30 years.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
INGREDIENTS: Elbow macaroni (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid).
Contains allergen: Wheat.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
|Serving Size||1/2 Cup (54g) Dry|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|