Dried Carrots -- Great in stews, stir-fry, and salads.
Our dried carrots are crunchy, sweet, and are full of benefits for the body. Grown and dried by USA based companies, these dried carrots are also Non-GMO, with no preservatives or additives. Our dried carrots retain up to 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value, and is a delightful addition to any recipe, for your stir fries, salad, or a snack option for an on-the-go man, woman or child.
Our dried carrots are high quality dried by reputable food manufacturers around the USA. They are also kosher, and packaged carefully by hand for optimum quality, care and freshness.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- Our dried carrots are a tasty alternative to fresh.
- Carrots aid in improving skin, digestion, and kidney function.
- Carrots help us maintain healthy teeth and eyes, as well as being anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Save time and money by using dried carrots in your recipes, soups, stir fries, or salads.
- Convenient and on-hand for every schedule.
- Retains over 90% of its ‘fresh’ nutritional value
- Dried carrots are tasty, sweet, and crunchy, often delivering a piquant flavor one may not get with some produce at grocery stores (due to a variety of factors)
- Ideal for traveling, hiking, camping, and anything outdoorsy
- Perfect for long term storage
Please visit the FAQ page for additional detailed information.
|2 Cup Mylar||7|
|2 Cup Jar||7|
|Full Quart Mylar||13|
|Full Quart Jar||15|
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g)|
|Includes||0g Added Sugars|
For more bulk sizing options, please contact us at email@example.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
They are so convenient. Constantly tossing into soups, casseroles, anything cooking on the stove.
I use these in my morning oatmeal. They add fiber, taste, and vitamins to it.
I love these carrots. I put them in whatever I am making - soups, pasta, etc. I have a hard time growing carrots in our soil. With these, I don't have to worry about that.
In a hurry to make a favorite soup? You need these dried
carrots in your pantry! All you have to do is just add a tablespoon or
two to your favorite soup recipe and in about 10 minutes, no one will
ever know that you didn't take an extra 10 minutes to peel and chop
fresh carrots. The best part about using dried foods is that you
never again have to throw out carrots that have grown slimy and
root-bound in your fridge's veggie compartment. These stay fresh in the
pantry for a couple of years without any preservatives or artificial
ingredients added. They also taste sweet and fresh once re-hydrated. I
was actually really surprised with the taste of these dried
carrots. I would highly recommended this product for their high
quality, delicious taste, and how easy they are to to cook with.